Board of Directors selects new officers
Friday, August 06, 2010
Parma Community General Hospital’s Board of Directors has chosen its leadership for the coming year. Kent A. Geist (Parma Heights) was re-elected chairman of the Board. Others officers elected are:
- First Vice Chairman – David Nedrich (North Royalton)
- Second Vice Chairman – Thomas P. O’Donnell (North Royalton)
- Secretary – Joseph Tal (Parma Heights)
- Treasurer – Jack C. Krise Jr. (Parma)
- Assistant Secretary – JoAnn Mason (Parma)
- First Assistant Treasurer – Alex I. Koler (Parma)
- Second Assistant Treasurer – William J. Bishilany (Seven Hills)
- Members-at-Large – Jennifer L. Lasky (Brooklyn Heights) and Jacqueline M. Patton (Brooklyn)
Other members on the Board are: Robert Bartholomew Jr. (Brooklyn Heights); John H. Bundy (Brooklyn); Scott D. Curtis (Seven Hills); Jack P. Marschall (Parma); Sharon Martin (Parma); Samuel W. Pagano, MD (Physician Director); Louis D. Ripepi Jr. (Parma); and Salvatore P. Sidoti, DPM (Physician Director).
The Board of Directors consists of 18 members. Sixteen of these represent Parma Hospital’s founding communities: Parma, Parma Heights, Seven Hills, North Royalton, Brooklyn and Brooklyn Heights. Two physicians also are selected from the Medical Staff to serve on the Board.
Directors reappointed to three-year terms by their respective mayors were: JoAnn Mason and Louis D. Ripepi Jr. (Parma); Joseph Tal (Parma Heights); David Nedrich (North Royalton); and Robert Bartholomew Jr. (Brooklyn Heights).
Return to Archive News