A convenient full-service and fully accredited Cardiovascular Services Department makes scheduling your testing easier than ever. Located on the first floor of Parma Hospital adjacent to the Emergency Department and the Intensive Care Unit, the department's registered technicians perform diagnostic testing and imaging.
- Cardiac event monitoring
- Echocardiography – state-of-the-art digital acquisition and digital image review
- EEGs & EMGs
- Holter monitor application and scanning
- Nuclear stress testing and treadmill studies
- PVRs - arterial testing
- Vascular imaging, including arterial, venous and renal ultrasounds
- Vascular screening program- ABI, aortic abdominal duplex and carotid duplex
Monday - Friday: 7:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
To make an appointment, call (440) 743-4027.